Entrepreneurs, Lifestyle Gurus, Speakers, Showbiz Pros, Coaches, Authors, Healers, Experts, Creatives, Intuitives and Small Business Owners!
Are you ready to EXPLODE your business and career, get MEDIA and make more MONEY? But, you can’t get your money to agree?
“Courageous Conversations Around Money and Media”
Presenters: Media Expert Gayl Murphy / Abundance Advisor Wendy Yost
Sat., June 16th at Aum and Garden, Sherman Oaks, CA from 1:00pm – 5:15pm+
It’s time to CELEBRITIZE your thinking around who you are and what you do to attract more bookings and get more clients.
Who doesn’t want to make a great living doing what they love? In 2012, the surefire way of getting there is navigating your money and getting media, so you can grow your business and get people talking about YOU!
Because it’s time to change the world in a way that only you can!
What you’ll learn about your relationship with your money …
- Uncover the “real story” around your relationship between your business and your money. And, sometimes it isn’t pretty.
- How to effectively IDENTIFY and RESOLVE business practices that can often choke your financial growth and ultimate business success.
- Setting new and comfortable business and financial boundaries that work for friends, family and the marketplace at large.
- MONEY-MAKING STRATEGIES for saying NO to the small and insignificant and saying YES to SUCCE$$ AND PURPOSEFUL!
What you’ll learn about creating your media messages…
- Media Coaching: How to be interviewed on TV, radio, print and one-on-one.
- Creating powerful SOUNDBITES and PITCHES – and why they’re so crucial when the clock is ticking. “Ya gotta tell it to sell it!”
- The 4 QUESTIONS you will always be asked when you meet the media, or any gatekeeper.
- How networking is exactly the same as being interviewed on the TODAY SHOW.
- How the media has transformed you and your businesse into broadcasters 24/7.
- CELEBRITIZE yourself and your business every time you dial, tweet and press send.
- PLUS! Get coached live! Sit in the Money and Media Hot Seats!
- Why you should attend this seminar…
- “Courageous Conversations Around Money and Media” is a one-time only pilot program.
- Limited to 24 participants and we expect a sell-out.
- An $1800 VALUE! SAVING if you were to hire these coaches!
MEET YOUR MONEY AND MEDIA EXPERTS:
About Gayl Murphy – The Celebritizer!
Gayl Murphy says: When the going get tough, the tough use the media! And, she should know. She’s a Hollywood Correspondent (ABC News, BBC News, SKY News, E!), Media and Presentational Coach, Speaker and Author of Interview Tactics! How to Survive the Media without Getting Clobbered!
As a sought-after media expert, Gayl coaches her clients using the same interview tactics and techniques that some of the most successful celebrities in entertainment and business and use to celebritize themselves and their brands.
Gayl trains talent and executives for clients that include: The Walt Disney Co., Parsons Engineering, Sony Pictures, Toyota, Penguin Books, NBC TV, Warner Brothers Records, Geffen Records and The XPrize Foundation. As a correspondent, she’s interviewed over 15,000 celebrities and newsmakers for TV, radio, print and online.
“Anyone who heads into a media interview without consulting Gayl Murphy first is crazy! She is an expert at preparing you and your business to face them confidently.” – Susan Hamersky, California Concierge
“Every moment of Gayl’s seminar was filled with ‘I’ve got to write that down’ information, and what she coaxed out of us was nothing short of miraculous.” — Kara Oh, WomenSharingSolutions.com
About Wendy Yost – Abundance Advisor
Wendy Yost partners with individuals, businesses and nonprofits to support them through change to get to the next step of their business, career or life.
Armed with a Master’s Degree in Leadership and several coaching and spiritual counseling certifications, Wendy possesses nearly two decades of expertise helping her clients achieve their desired results. In addition to managing “More is Available Coaching & Consulting”, Wendy is a speaker, published author and teaches classes at Cal State Northridge and California Lutheran University on subjects including: Leadership, Marketing, Entrepreneurialism and Event Planning.
Wendy fuses best practices from business, education and practical spirituality for her client’s success. Clients include: Amgen, The Junior League of LA, The LA Gay & Lesbian Center, Merck, Pepperdine University, Susie Cakes Bakeries, Gruppo Campari, West Valley Unity Church and WellPoint/Blue Cross/Blue Shield/Anthem.
“Through working with Wendy, I was able to bring my business to a new level. She gave me strategies and techniques that enabled me to offer more services to clients and to charge what I am worth for those services.” ~M.C., Consultant
“Wendy always helps me to see things from a different perspective. She leaves me feeling ready for the next steps I need to take.” ~Tom Piernik, Dir. of Student Development & International Programs at Cal State Northridge
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
Date: Sat., June 16th. Aum and Garden, Sherman Oaks
Time: 1:00pm – 5:15pm+